WMA provided full MEP/FP design services for the shell & core design of 62,400 square feet of Retail and Office tenant spaces located at 100 and 112 South State Street. The existing 5-story, plus basement, building at 100 S. State was renovated for future Retail and Office tenant space. Primary key program spaces include:
• Basement Level – Tenant Storage and Building Services
• First Floor – Retail Tenant Space.
• Second Floor - Retail Tenant Space/Men’s Wearhouse.
• Third Floor - Retail Tenant Space/ Men’s Wearhouse.
• Fourth Floor – Office Tenant Space.
• Fifth Floor – Office Tenant Space.
The existing 5-story building at 112 S. State was demolished and a new 3-story retail addition, plus basement, was constructed in its place.
Architect: Valerio Dewalt Train